Monday, April 23, 2012

You don't need a b....y Taxi!!

Noodles take note!





I decided to join Ketut this morning on his regular Sunday walk. We started from the Patra Resort/Airport boundary on the new walking path, then walked along the beach to the Kumala Pantai, said hallo to Ketut(pool cleaner)and headed back,stopping to buy watches (my mum%26#39;s Bali fix) from %26#39;Honest Bob Watch%26#39; outside the Jayakarta hotel.(30,000rup each for anyone interested)not 280,000rup for two, bought by an %26#39;older%26#39; Aust couple, who have been to Bali four times before, from a %26#39;friend who shall remain nameless!!





The walk took us 3B....y hours! Ketut said to me are you tired, and i said ask me again tomorrow!!





B....y Balinese, you%26#39;ve got to Luv Em!!





Cheers



Burns



You don't need a b....y Taxi!!


Oh Burns, are you sure you should be in Bali.......really all that excercise can%26#39;t be good for your health, can it?





No, really, you should get back on the very next flight home. I%26#39;m really concerned for you......



You don't need a b....y Taxi!!


Tomorrow, keep walking and have breakfast at Echo Beach cafe, :)




Burns,





Do you normally excercise when you are at home, or only when on Holidays???? I don%26#39;t do any at any time myself. I reckon I could find a better way of passing the time away by doing a three hour walk in the heat I imagine you were absolutely WORN OUT!!!! Have fun.





Regards



WCE




Burns, Thanks for the light hearted posts - we surely need them with Batt on holidays. I am looking forward to your next one.



Have fun and don%26#39;t overdo the walking.




No, the real truth is, we are all as jealous as hell and wishing we were you right now. Sore muscles and all.





Enjoy and make yourself some more unforgetable memories......wish we were there.




good on you for walking. if that was me it would have been a taxi back to the hotel. perhaps a taxi on the way there even! i like seeing the guys selling the watches. we have photos of them outside the jayakarta. keep on enjoying your holiday!!




Hey Burns





Hope I get there on Thursday, I live in Hervey bay and still on cyclone watch here, the wind has just started, and the rain, hoping it passes by, they hope it will but as it is a cyclone has a mind of its own and they wont know until Wednesday.




I%26#39;m always suspicious of retailers who insist on putting ';Honest'; before their names. My dentist has a sign up outside saying ';Pain free';, but all this means is that he doesn%26#39;t charge you for the extreme pain he inflicts on you.





Hmmm, three hour walk or short taxi ride. Tricky decision.




Actually the watch sellers name is Honest Two Bob Watch , He has some good Swiss Army watches as well as all the other normal junk watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment