Monday, April 23, 2012

Going to Bali

I%26#39;m going to Bali with my hubby, 3 kids in tow and my two sis. LAst I came 4 years ago I stayed in Satriya Cottage in Kuta. This time round, someone%26#39;s recommended me either Hotel Padma or Green Garden Hotel. Basically I just need beachfront hotel, nice pool and possibly near a McDonald%26#39;s. Any ideas anyone?? Anyone ever stayed at these two hotels? Is Legian or Tuban a more strategic place for shopping and other amenities?



Going to Bali


It depends on what sort of shopping your are intereseted in . South Kuta or tuban are closer to the newer shopping areas like the Discovery mall whihc has a game centre on the top floor and activities like waterbom. Mcdonalds is in Kuta and probably walking distance from South Kuta but it is a still a 15 minute walk. They do deliver so you can have them deliver to your hotel. I always use this service if using a babysitter. You could always split your stay between both locations. It is a short cheap ride from legian to kuta.



Going to Bali


If McDonalds really is a priority??? you need to stay in Kuta or Tuban. Have a look at the Bali Garden Hotel, it is next to Discovery Centre, Centro, and opposite Waterbom Park and has great grounds and pools since the upgrade.



But you can get better burgers in almost any restaurant and in fact the BGH has 3 fantastic restaurants. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment