Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where's Burns

She%26#39;s sitting in an internet cafe somewhere??? in Seminyak (i had my eyes closed on the ride here) about 20mins from Kuta, with Nyoman a %26#39;lovely%26#39; young guy from Cafe Batan Waru which is next to Bali Garden entrance and opp Waterbom.Can recommend it for a meal, their Nasi Goreng is yum!





I am about to help Nyoman with a new CV as he would like to apply for a new job.





Cheers



Burns











Where's Burns


Is this like Where%26#39;s Wally where we have a picture full of people in an internet cafe and we have to identify Burns?



Where's Burns


go Burns, I think you are going to be a bad influence on me when I get there.





See you on the 12 or 13th




I think she is just trying to make us envious.



We have just come back from Tasmania and when I was sitting cold and wet in front of the heater in Strahan I sent my daughter Andrea perth a message





TAKE ME BACK TO BALI





Bring on August



Cheers Harro




Hi Noodles





You amaze me with your knowledge too! I would never have guessed that you have Where%26#39;s Wally in the UK. My sons loved the books.In that case can you find my son. He%26#39;s somewhere is Sth Ealing(probably have the name spelt wrong) and ask him if he could reply to his emails a tad more often.More than a couple a year would be great!!(it%26#39;s like pulling teeth to get a reply)





Many thanks



Cheers



Burns




Hi baygal





Who me!





Cheers



Burns




Spelling is correct, so you have no fear from Ursie and her red pen. Home of the old Ealing comedies.





If he%26#39;s wearing a bobble hat, glasses and a stripy jumper he should be easy to spot. He%26#39;s probably ashamed to admit to you that he likes our lovely warm beer.




Hi Harro,





I can relate to that, a few years back we booked a family trip to Bali but our boys did not want to go, so we went to Tasmania instead, have friends in Ulverstone.





Just look at it this way, i%26#39;ll be well gone from here by the time you arrive, and it will be me who is %26#39;green%26#39; with envy!!





Cheers



Burns




Hey Burns





Can you help me out with a new CV as well - lousy time for job hunting just now -especially when you say you have a holiday booked to Bali that you just can%26#39;t cancel LOL as if!!





Sounds like you are having a great time - who needs company eh? Sister and I where just discussing how we can get rid of the hubby%26#39;s and kids etc so we can go shopping on our own - what bliss that would be!!





Keep on keeping on and enjoy yourself





regards





Redned




Hi Burns,





I%26#39;m sooooo jealous, you%26#39;re in Bali %26amp; I%26#39;m here in cold, dismal, icy UK. OMG the sun actually shone here today....doesn%26#39;t happen very often!





Think you can manage to do me a CV too. I need a new job with longer hols %26amp; more money....6 weeks in the summer just isn%26#39;t enough LOL! I can then fit in several jaunts a year to Bali...wahaaaay!




Hi Burns



Next time you are in Cafe Batan Waru try their Ayam Rica Rica - it is just delicious. You might find me there next time. Every time I go to Discovery Centre I go there for lunch and am never disappointed. There is one in Ubud too and they are part of the same group who owns Terazzo and Cinta Grill In Ubud I believe - all good eating places.



Have fun.


  • bella cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment