Monday, April 23, 2012

First Time to Padang / Bukit Tinggi

First Time experience going to Padang/Bukit Tinggi. My trip was scheduled on 17/12/2009 to 21/12/2009. I have booked my flight ticket only. I need your advise to get the travel agent from Indonesia. I have 29 of my friends to follow the trip. I hope you can recommend the good travel agent to us the cheapest and resonable price is good. Also we need the travel agent to quote Malaysian Ringgit instead of Rp.



First Time to Padang / Bukit Tinggi


Hi Nora01,





If I was you I would contact my friend Hendri who works for Royale Holiday in Bukittinggi.



Hendri used to be an independent guide and I have known him for about 5 yrs now.



Last year he was offered a job with Royale Holiday taking groups of travellers around West Sumatra.



Hendri can be contacted at hen_westsumatra@yahoo.com and he will then give you the details for Royale Holiday.



Pamela.



First Time to Padang / Bukit Tinggi


Hi Nora





goto this link by ElvisPadang





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297726-i9800-k140…





cheers




Hi Nora,



I have sent you a Private Message.



Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment