Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bali International to domestic airport

Hi all,



As European coming off an international flight (Thai Airways) - how long should I allow for clearing immigration and customs and baggage collection.





I will arrive at 14.00pm on Wednesday and I was hoping to catch a domestic IAT flight at 15.30pm - to Lombok/Mataram. 1h30 is%26#39;t a enough time?





Thanks in advance!



Bali International to domestic airport


I would say that it%26#39;s not enough time, but it depends on whether you are going to get a Visa on Arrival which means waiting in line.



Bali International to domestic airport


Hi,



I really think you are pushing it. Sometimes it can take over an hour or more to get a visa on arrival and clear immigration. From my recollection the domestic terminal could be about a 10 minute walk with luggage from the international arrivals area. Given my own experiences at Denpaser in the past, I would find such a connecting time a bit stressful, but that doesnt mean you cant do it. A lot would depend on luck, and how many other flights arrive at the same time.





One solution could be to use one of the fasttrack companies who can assist with a visa on arrival for a fee. The name mentioned on some threads here is bali concierge. They might be able to assist you also with your domestic flight. For what its worth I dont think you are allowing enough time. Remember the flight lands at 2pm, by the time it taxi%26#39;s to its stand, passengers disembark etc and getting your visa?? sounds like stress to me, however by using the fasttrack people you could do it with a bit of comfort. have a good holiday,and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment