Monday, April 23, 2012

Looking for a great Bali guide? Here's one.

';Agung was our guide when I was in Bali in February of 2009. He was courteous, prompt, honest, helpful, cheerful, spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable about his country.  Besides having all the qualities you could want in a guide, he had two other qualities that I really appreciated - sense of humor and flexibility.





If you need more information about Agung please feel free to email me at hoedown@hvc.rr.com.';



Looking for a great Bali guide? Here's one.


Where did he take you, what did he charge, what knowledge did he share about his country. What do you mean when you said he had flexibility, could you give us some examples of this?



Looking for a great Bali guide? Here's one.


We had our own ideas about where to go, but he also had some interesting suggestions. I believe his charge was $4 an hour for 4 people. He told us of the customs of his people. He seemed to be able to answer any question we gave him. He also knew something about the U.S., which we didn%26#39;t find in other guides. He always went out of his way to make our trip pleasurable. By flexible, I meant he pretty much did whatever we wanted, even if we changed plans during the day. He even cleaned his car, both inside and out every day





I hope this helps.




Excellent, where did he take you and what did he show you, I%26#39;m really interested in what you saw and discovered? Balinese people don%26#39;t often charge by the dollar, so what did he charge in rupiah? Did you have to haggle? Where did you come across him, did he approach you on the street?




No we did not find him on the street. My friend found him on the internet. This is his web address.



http://www.bali-agung-tours.com/index.php



He charged in dollars. I don%26#39;t know why.





My friend planned the trip and I don%26#39;t have the time to give you our itinerary. Perhaps if you email Agung, he can tell you or offer suggestions.




maybe



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o




What%26#39;s Agung%26#39;s email address, is it the same as yours? I%26#39;m still really interested on where he took you....

No comments:

Post a Comment