Monday, April 23, 2012

Blog- Bali Trip

Found a good travel blog.

shelz-lyn.blogspot.com/search/label/Bali

in depth

Anyone found a good blog pls paste the link here

Blog- Bali Trip

Very interesting thanks for supplying the link.

Blog- Bali Trip

…blogspot.com/2008/02/virgin-bali-trip.html


What an awsome detailed journal.. By far the most interesting I%26#39;ve read. Congrats to who ever wrote it.


Hey friends,

I suddenly received so many visitors from Tripadvisor so I googled it and found that someone recommended by blog here!!

Thanks hang1977. I really love to share my posts to the world. ^_^

Cheers,

Shelz ~ Shelz-lyn blog%26#39;s owner


Great Blogs! Thanks for posting!


great photos. padangbai, puri rai is one of my fav spots in bali.


Great Blog on Bali. really enjoyed reading it.

Best one Ive read so far

  • bella cosmetics
  • domain names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment