Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bali in october

Hi, I have researched this on the internet and have seen conflicting reports, what is the weather likely to be like in Bali in October. Is it likely to be suitable weather for a beach holiday?

Bali in october

October is a great time to visit Bali. The wet season hasn%26#39;t started so it%26#39;s just day after day of blue skies!!! It can be very hot and humid so is perfect for a beach holiday! I have been to Bali the past two Octobers and am going again this October! Both times I went there was no rain, but last October was hotter than usual, so swimming is an essential part of every day!

Bali in october

Good to hear nothing but blue skies - I%26#39;m going in October too. It%26#39;s soooo far away!


I%26#39;ll also be there in October. Sept and October are a really nice time to visit. You may get the occasional short sharp shower, which I personally love watching (from indoors, with a beer).


Thanks, see you there!

  • eye makeup
  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment