Thursday, March 29, 2012

Natura, Kajane or Anhera? Please help me choose!

We%26#39;re going at end of April for 12 nights, so these are the choices. We will have 2 toddlers with us, so we want to be walking distance to Ubud centre, and have a private villa for the extra space and privacy.





So, which to choose? Kajane has great reviews, but not a very good website - hard to tell what the Loji Villa will be like. Any experiences with this villa?





Natura also looks great - Luxury Pool Villa is available for us.





And there%26#39;s no reviews for Anhera - has anyone stayed here or knows what it%26#39;s like?





Advice would be greatly appreciated! It%26#39;s our 1st time in Bali, and really want it to be special.





Thanks!



Natura, Kajane or Anhera? Please help me choose!


Sorry I%26#39;m not a villa sort of guy, but from the locations alone, KaJaNe has the better location right on Monkey Forest Road.



Natura, Kajane or Anhera? Please help me choose!


Thanks for replying.



Do you have any other suggestions for us? What kind of accomm do you like if not villas? Do you know any really great family friendly places i could try? Bearing in mind my kids are only 2.5 and 1.



On that point, do you know if any of the ones in my OP have heaps of stairs or anything non kid friendly that i haven%26#39;t thought of?





Thanks, Trish




I love little boutique hotels, cheap and cheerful, preferably with a nice pool and good location. I don%26#39;t travel with children, Mrs Noodles says I%26#39;m handful enough, so can%26#39;t really comment from this perspective.





I%26#39;ve often liked the look of Lady Bamboo Villas in Ubud, they%26#39;re not a bad price and a good location, might be worth a look?




We stayed at Kajane last May for the last few days of our honeymoon and loved it! It was my wife%26#39;s birthday on our last day and they made such a fuss without any extra charge. I can thoroughly recommend it and the location is fantastic!





I%26#39;m not sure about the Loji villa though I%26#39;m afraid.




OK... thanks everyone for the responses.



I%26#39;ve gone ahead with Natura, because they offered us an excellent price for a 2 bed villa - a much better price than anyone else.



I will check out Kajane while we%26#39;re over there, because i think it looks great. Maybe next time...



Let you all know how it goes when we get back!





Thanks, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment