Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Griya v's Besakhi

Can anyone please help me in deciding which one to stay at in June?



Griya v's Besakhi


Can you be more specific, whats your dilemma?



Griya v's Besakhi


They are right next door to each other so position doesn%26#39;t come into it, they both have restaurants right on the beach, I%26#39;ve stayed at Besakih and twice I have looked at rooms at the Griya the staff are lovely at both.





I love Besakih%26#39;s infinity swimming pool over looking the beach it is even nicer than the photos, Griya%26#39;s pools are not as pretty, but there are more of them.





The Griya has more of a resort feel to it, it is much bigger and a bit more upmarket than Besakih (fancier chairs, sunken pool bar etc.).





Besakih is a smaller more relaxed hotel and I loved my stay here, but I have to say both times I looked at Griya the rooms were much fresher and much cleaner.





I would stay at Besakih again, but only if I couldn%26#39;t get into Griya.





Cheers Deb.




I am wanting accomodation for 2 weeks in June, it is my partners first time, and if it was up to me I would pick a little villa off the beaten track. I am looking mainly at cleanliness I think and the overall value for money.




Thanks Deb, this helps heaps




Check out www.balispirit.com





they have excellent villas rentals. we ust booked thru them and are going there in april. bargaining is adviced




I havent stayed at the Besakih but have stayed at Griya and the rooms were beautiful.Big four poster bed,sitting area,toiletries in the bathrooms.Always clean,safe in the room.We did stay in the seaview superior room.The Griya is slightly more expensive but I see all the prices have jumped substancially since we were there last July.We didnt eat at the hotel or use the massage area but I wouldnt hesitate to stay at the Griya.If you have always stayed at the Besakih bite the bullet and book the Griya and see how you go.Funny we are the opposite.I wanted to try the Besakih but loved Griya so much I didnt want to be disappointed if I didnt like the besakih.

No comments:

Post a Comment