Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Help...do i have to get married?

I have just looked on a website for booking hotels...i was looking at reviews of the Bali Rani and on there it said that couples may be asked for proof or marriage before they are alowed to shar..is this correct...i really hope not as i am going with my boyfriend...Please someone put my mind at rest please...we wont be turned away will we?.xx



Help...do i have to get married?


relax, you do not have to be married to stay at hotel / villa accommodation. choose where you like. there is beautiful accommodation in bali.



perhaps what you read may have been something to do with a honeymoon gift / spa package special or similar where this was intended for newly married couples????



Help...do i have to get married?


some hotels ask this if you have a honeymoon upgrade or similar. definately doesn%26#39;t apply if you are just staying there as a couple.




Hi d0nnygirl,





This Bali Island is very open and need tons of tourist dollars.





Who care whether you are legally married or not???.





The dollars or euro is already great proof by itself





Cheers




I think who ever you have been speaking to is having a joke with you. This info is totally false. My husband and I (then was boyfriend) have holidayed in 4 times before marriage. Hotels are happy to just have your reservation, no body will ask if you are married or not.




i think you should get married anyway. are his intentions honourable???




lol...i o hope so, we have been together for 5 years...he i just to tight to get me a ring..lol. Thanks all for replying, i will chill now.x




Well, you don%26#39;t have to get married if you don%26#39;t want to. Never been asked for proof of marriage, don%26#39;t stress about it. Just remember to sleep with one foot on the floor.




In uptight Malaysia I have. Twice while I and my wife were traveling on the conservative East Coast ( Kuantan and Trengganu). Never in Indonesia though.




noodles maybe you could tie the knot with %26#39;Mrs Noodles%26#39; on your next bali holiday. i could be your witness. i need another holiday.




Well, I can tie a decent reef knot. Why spoil a beautiful relationship with marriage? Might as well just find a woman I hate then give her my house to save time.

No comments:

Post a Comment