Friday, April 13, 2012

Bebek Bali vs Dirty Duck

Hi guys,



Which of these 2 do you think is better? As I have only time to visit one, need your help/opinions please.



Bebek Bali vs Dirty Duck


Sorry, have not heard of Bebek Bali (at least not in Ubud) but I could be wrong. There is Bebek Bengil which is also called Dirty Duck Diner (Bebek Bengil means Dirty Duck). There are two of them in Ubud and aficionados of the establishements will tell you which one is better. I didn%26#39;t like the one I went to on Jl Hanoman apart from the setting and visuals at night.





Regards,



David



Bebek Bali vs Dirty Duck


We went to the Dirty Duck in Ubud about six years ago. It%26#39;s reasonably priced and a nice atmosphere. I had read the duck was really dry, so I went to order the chicken, but they were out of it. So I ordered the duck and what the posters said back then was true, it was very dry.





The Bebek Bali in Seminyak is the top rated restaurant in all of Bali by Trip Advisor. Everyone that rated it rated it a 5 out of 5. The duck here is supposed to be wonderful. As one poster said, ';the taste of the original crispy duck is so delicious that you have to pay attention not to swallow your finger too.';




Can someone tell me if I need to make any reservations for meals at the popular Bebek Bali Restaurant?(the one at Jalan Petitinget, Seminyak/Legian)




The Bebek Bengil in Ubud is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment