Wednesday, April 18, 2012

where can I get spoiled?

ok I would like to know where to go for a day of bliss, body treatments. Value for money. I%26#39;m in need of some pampering.



where can I get spoiled?


You won%26#39;t want a full day but this place is bliss.



Prana Spa.



http://www.thevillas.net/english/prana.htm



where can I get spoiled?


I%26#39;m going to take a different tack and focus on value for the money.





Here are a couple of good spas.





Sicilia Spa--good therapists, nice surroundings--reasonable rates (50 USD will get you 4.5 hours of treatments)



PALMAROSA SPA--not been there, but they have four hand massage (2 therapists)--27 USD will get you two hours of 4 handed massage (this includes a 40% discount if you reserve from the web).



Prana--gorgeous spa, but very pricey. 64 USD will get you one hour massage.





Prana looks great to me, but I would just as soon go with Sicilia or Palmarosa.




yeah the prana spa is a bit out of my league.




Pity, Prana is very very good, :) :0



Try Murano Spa or Jari Menari then. Both very good and much less cost.




my vote is siclia spa great service and verey good staff kobrob




If you are in Ubud, definitely the Bodyworks at Jln Hanoman.



Excellent massages, treatments and a lovely gazebo to lounge in. massages are only USD 15.


  • laser cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment