Monday, April 16, 2012

Help Choosing Accomodation

Hello,





First time posting on these boards but I have been reading through this site for some time and have found all of your comments very valuable.





I am planning on going to Bali for my honeymoon and have decided to stay in the Seminyak region. I have compiled a list of several places which look as though they would meet our needs however I could use some help and advice on which one would be the perfect place.





We will be going in the middle of May and as this is the first time in Bali for both us I am leaning towards staying in a hotel vs. a villa since we could probably use some help in having things setup for us (tours meals etc). I would like to be either on the beach of within a 5 min walk to the beach and would also like a private villa type accommodation (only need 1 bedroom). I am trying to stay within the $200-350 USD range.





I have narrowed down the choices to the following however if I have missed anything please let me know:





•Sanyas suites (great reviews however seems to be a bit far from the beach)



•Oberoi Bali (great reviews however some have said it’s a little run down)



•Le Jardin Villas (is this close to the beach?)



•Alam Warna



•Space at Bali



•Villa Kipas



•Villa Asri





I would greatly appreciate any help you all can provide.





Thanks!



Help Choosing Accomodation


Hi Umzzz,





Seminyak is a great place to stay so let me see if I can assist with your accommodation choices.





Closest to the beach would be:



Oberoi



Villa Kipas



Villa Asri



Le Jardin





Villa Kipas is my favourite and I have stayed here a few times and going back later this year. However it is a private pool villa not a hotel.





The Oberoi is a hotel complex and it is one of the original%26#39;s in Semiinyak. Personally I think it is still beautiful, and it is beach front.





One you haven%26#39;t mentioned is The Samaya. It is also a beachfront hotel and has beautiful villas. Just not sure if this would fit into your price range, but worth a try.





Good luck.



Help Choosing Accomodation


http://www.sanityinbali.synthasite.com/





150 Australian A night Maybe more in peak season your own private villa with transfers to and from the airport and a cook you can hire all on the site




Hi went to the Legian (best in Sem for beach location) for 50th bday with friends they did the best dinner set up over looking the beach we were speechles. the perfect luxury hotel couldnt get better pool service, room service etc make sure you go to the living room for dinner one of my favourites. Friends went for their honeymoon and loved it. Unfortunatley it is a bit more expensive than other hotels close by, but to me well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment