Friday, April 13, 2012

golf course

Hi does anyone know of a hotel and golf course near or on the way to lovina.



golf course


Yes, in Bedugul you will find the Badara Kosaido Country Club which also has hotel facilities - the golf course is just beautiful. Here is the link:http://www.balihandarakosaido.com



golf course


Hi



We have stayed at Bali Handara three times and it is amazing!



The golf course and complex is in the crater of an extinct volcano, the grounds are magnificent and the views great.



The accomodation does not have air conditioners, only heaters. The heaters are very welcome in the evening.



The cloud descends and in the morning you look out and everywhere is covered in cloud! As the sun rises, so slowly do the clouds revealing the golf course in beautiful sunlight!!



If you are contemplating a side trip it really is worthwhile.



I do not play golf, however have enjoyed each visit.



My husband loves playing the course. I have driven in the buggy a few times while he has played and have been able to take in all the sights.



Cheers



wendy




Thanks for that I looked everywhere for the answer and couldn%26#39;t find it.I don%26#39;t play golf either so sounds like just what we need.




Played the Bali Handara Course February 15 after reading all the positive comments about it. I must admit I was extremely disappointed in the overall condition of the golf course. The fairways had not been mowed in probably a week apparently due to the wet weather. The cart paths consisted of mostly dirt (mud) paths running along the holes which made for some interesting driving. To its credit the tee boxes and greens were in good shape so I was more than a little surprised with the fairways and cart paths being such a mess. Based on what I saw I would suggest this course and resort is on its way to extinction which would be a shame as I understand it was a gem a couple of years ago. Take a trip to Nirwana if you want to golf.




What area is Nirwana in




The Nirwana golf course is near Tanah Lot - about 45 minutes from Kuta.




Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment