Friday, April 13, 2012

Do You Need a Driver?

Lucky for me, I spend a lot of time in Bali.

There are two drivers I know and use that I would like to recommend.

They are both wonderful guys and will make your time in Bali even more enjoyable. Both speak great English and have fabulous knowledge and pride in their island and its culture.Also brilliant sense of humour and very safe driving.

The first is Komang Bajing.

He is licensed and insured for tourism. His car can carry up to 6 guests.

You can contact him by email komangbajing@yahoo.com or telephone/sms +628124667752.

The other is Tajus. His card says ';Touring with Tajus. Tension free, Top deals, Terrific tours';!!

His email is tajusamed2003@yahoo.com or telephone/sms +6281338547490.

Give them a try. You will be very happy with their service.

I would like to add them to the drivers page. Please can someone tell me how to do this.

Do You Need a Driver?

Hi!

I have PMed you about adding them to the Drivers Page.

GREAT to have more options!!

  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment