Friday, April 13, 2012

villa kipa or le jardin?

hi all i am having difficulty in deciding between the two? any suggestions? we are travelling with two young children so would like to be close to the beach and restaurants. We are going in peak season do you think given the GFC we would get either cheaper then $370US? Can anyone suggest any internet sites? thanks!



villa kipa or le jardin?


Both these villas are close to the beach - Villa Kipas is probably closer but then again further away from shops and restaurants. The only thing that spring to mind is that there are possibly more staff on-hand ll the time at Le Jardin who may be able to help you with your two children. This is just a thought as it is more of a complex than Kipas I believe.



Did you know that during this GFC there are 3 destinations that are selling well Fiji, Phuket and Bali?? I don%26#39;t know that you will be able to bargain accommodation rates to a great extent as it seem that Bali is still busy. Have you tried booking directly with the villas concerned?



villa kipa or le jardin?


Hi





We stay at Villa Kipas, and you will find if you contact the Villa Owners through their website they can offer you a better deal most times. The owners are Australian and are always happy to answer questions, recommend activities for you and your children to do. Give them an email.





villakipas.com/Text/1162207757131-8383/Rates





We are taking our children with us in the September School holidays as I find the Villa Children Friendly.





Hope this hopes




I have just confirmed that Villa Kipas are individual, stand- alone villas whereas Le Jardin is more resort-style accommodation. The villas are individual ones but you have a reception area. lounge, spa and gym. This would definitely appeal to me if I were to go with 2 young kids as I believe there would be plenty of staff around to help with the kids.




I am not sure what age your children are, however I would choose Villa Kipas over Le Jardin as it is much larger, with a bigger outdoor area. It is also a stand alone villa so you would have no concerns that you kids may be disturbing the adjoining villa.





I have stayed at Villa Kipas a couple of times, and on my second stay did an inspection through Le Jardin, yet still I go back to Kipas each time. Perhaps it has a more comfortable and luxurious feel to it.




thanks all for your suggestions. I have emailed direct and I can villa kipa for 375+US. Given our low exchange rate it is a little higher then we are wanting to pay. Any ideas?




I have stayed at both properties, and they both have good attributes.





However, Villa Kipas would have to be the no-brainer purely on the basis of space, given children.





I am not sure you are going to get a much better price - August is Peak Season and USD 375 is less than I paid at Kipas last August (admittedly for less than seven nights). I would also be really surprised if Le Jardin is any less expensive.





Good luck.




thanks for your input. I think I may go ahead an book it



cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment