Thursday, April 19, 2012

Going around in Lombok

Hi all! I will be going to Lombok next week and will be staying at Novotel. Read on the internet that Novotel is pretty secluded so I am wondering how do I go around.

Is it easy to get a cab from the hotel?

Thinking of renting a car too. Should I rent it at the hotel which probably cost more or is there any car rentals at Kuta? How much do I expect to pay and whether it is insured?

Thanks!!

Going around in Lombok

you can get a cycle, or car from the hotel. 3kms to kuta, where you can hire car/driver or motor bike cheaper.kimen surf shop does rentals.

Going around in Lombok

In January 2008 we found a dependable driver with Toyota Kijang car in Kuta: mr Riwi, mobile phone +62.81.805746384

If you are thinking of a car for selfdrive, better hire in Mataram. See my VT tip: members.virtualtourist.com/m/c8969/1287a2/9/

But remember that then you MUST have an International Driver%26#39;s License and the car will not be insured.


Thanks!!

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment